Bonus Deuces Wild Guide
|Rank||Casino||USA?||Sign Up Bonus||Review||Visit Site|
|#1||up to $1000||Win Palace Casino||Play Now!|
|#2||up to $8000||GrandParker Casino||Play Now!|
|#3||Up to $3000||Casino Titan||Play Now!|
|#4||Up to $3250||OnBling Casino||Play Now!|
As the name suggests, deuces (2's) are considered wild cards and they add a ton of excitement to the game. You'll be surprised at how often you catch deuces and can use them to make strong hands that you don't normally see in other video poker games.
Because of the wild cards, the minimum paying hand in Bonus Deuces Wild is three of a kind, but that doesn't mean you'll see fewer paying hands. The wild cards help out a lot in this regard. In fact, you'll see more straights, flushes, four-of-a-kinds, and every other hand in the game. The highest paying hand in Bonus Deuces Wild is a natural Royal Flush but there are also several other high paying hands that reward massive jackpots.
Bonus Deuces Wild Rules
Once you find a Bonus Deuces Wild video poker machine at your online casino, the first step is to decide on the size of coins you wish to bet and the number of coins you want to bet at a time. You can bet up to 5 coins at a time and the coin sizes range from 25 cents all the way up to $5. In total, you can wager anywhere from $0.25 to $25.00 per hand at Bonus Deuces Wild.
When you're ready to play an actual hand, just use your mouse pointer to click on the "Deal" button. You'll be given 5 cards at random and can pick which of those cards you wish to keep and which you would like to discard. Click on the cards you want to keep and then press the "Draw" button to get rid of your other cards.
The cards you discarded will be replaced with new cards and your final five card poker hand will determine your payout. The pay table is listed at the top of the video poker machine and you will be paid based on where your hand ranks on the pay table and based on how many coins you wagered on that hand.
Bonus Deuces Return Table
Royal Flushes without any wild cards pay the highest jackpots but you can still score big if you catch four of a kind deuces with an ace kicker. Four of a Kinds have different payouts based on the cards used to make each hand. Bonus Deuces Wild uses the following pay table to award prizes to winning hands:
|Hand:||1 Coin:||2 Coins:||3 Coins:||4 Coins:||5 Coins:|
|Natural Royal Flush||800||1600||2400||3200||4000|
|Four Deuces w/ Ace||400||800||1200||1600||2000|
|Four Deuces w/out Ace||200||400||600||800||1000|
|Five of a Kind Aces||80||160||240||320||400|
|Five of a Kind 3s, 4s, 5s||40||80||120||160||200|
|Wild Royal Flush||25||50||75||100||125|
|Five of a Kind 6s-Ks||20||40||60||80||100|
|Four of a Kind||4||8||12||16||20|
|Three of a Kind||1||2||3||4||5|
Make sure to note that the above return table is considered the "full pay" version of the game. This means that it is the best pay table offered for Bonus Deuces Wild. However, many casinos choose to use a low pay version of the pay table in order to increase the house edge. Learn more about other Bonus Deuces Pay Tables.
Bonus Deuces Wild Strategy
Bonus Deuces Wild strategy can get a little complicated because the wild cards strongly affect your odds of getting certain hands. Sometimes it's best to trash a made hand just to give yourself the chance of hitting a stronger hand because the payouts increase so greatly for the next hand.
- If you are dealt four deuces, you should keep those four cards. You can discard the non-deuce card if it's a 6-K because the payouts increase if you draw a 3, 4, 5 or Ace. The worst case scenario here is you draw another 6-K and get paid for five of a Kind (which is what you had in the first place).
- With three deuces, you'll want to draw two cards every time unless you already have a Wild Royal Flush or Five of a Kind. If you don't have either of those hands, just discard your non-deuce cards and draw again in hopes of hitting quad deuces.
- If you are dealt two deuces you can keep any made Four of a Kind or four cards to a Royal Flush. Otherwise just keep the two deuces and get rid of everything else.
- With just one deuce, you'll want to keep all paying hands unless you have four cards to a Royal Flush. In that case, keep the deuce and the drawing cards and ditch the rest. You'll also want to keep any four cards to a straight flush or any three cards to a Royal Flush.
- For all the times you don't catch any deuces right off the bat, you should keep all single pairs, all four card straight flush draws, any three cards to a Royal Flush, any four cards to a straight and any four cards to a flush. With everything else, you'll be better off discarding your entire hand and drawing five new cards.
Use our full Bonus Deuces strategy chart to increase your odds at the machines.
Play Bonus Deuces Wild Online
There are four online casinos at which you can play Bonus Deuces Wild:
All of the casinos listed above are excellent options for playing Bonus Deuces Wild. Cherry Red, Rushmore, and Slots Oasis are all actually owned by the same company, and Bovada is owned by a different company. All four have great Bonus Deuces games, so you can't go wrong with any of the casinos on that list.